Nothing is more versatile than the guitar!
- Large venue
- Small venue
Guitar (either solo or as the main instrument) is the perfect.
Call or Write today! 204-487-3664 email@example.com
Everything from a cathedral wedding with a hotel reception followed by a ballroom social to a simple non-traditional single location ceremony, reception, dinner and dance to a civil ceremony with an intimate dinner to follow.
No matter what your unique way of celebrating your love is, nothing makes it better than live music played by real professionals!
I have done all sorts of these types of wedding events so you are in good hands with me.
Your typical wedding goes like this:
- The musician(s) are set up and ready play to the left of where the bride, groom and party will be for the ceremony.
- The music is played starting around 20 minutes before the scheduled start of the wedding ceremony. Sometimes they start earlier if guests arrive sooner and sometimes later if no one comes.
- On cue the music stops, the officiant makes a short announcement and (again on cue) the musician(s) play the processional(s)
- At the 2/3rds point is usually the signing and usually music is played here.
- The Bride and Groom are now introduced as Husband and Wife. After the applause the recessional is played.
Now this is a starting template only. I have done many weddings that have varied from this script and we can customize it to suit your needs!
Robert Burton Musician
2025 Corydon Ave. #202